“Bare” Campsites are Safe Campsites
• Store food in lockers provided or in trunk of vehicle.
• Keep camping area clean and free of garbage.
• Dispose of grey water in designated area.
• Read and follow any notices posted by campground attendants.
• Store food, soaps, toothpaste or other aromatic items in, or near, your tent.
• Cook near your sleeping area.
• Feed ANY wildlife – ever!
• Leave food in your camping area unattended.
For more information on camping in Bear Country and Bear Safety visit https://wildsafebc.com/learn/camping/